QInsightPad 1.5 FREE
Q Insight Pad is a KDB+ client,
written in C++ to run under Windows;
as a result, it is fast, memory-efficient and easy to use.
We make a special emphasis on providing a Windows-style GUI,
that is visual, simple and intuitive.
- q Visual Debugger (via injectable stateful interpreter)
- File tabs, dockable/movable/auto-hide panes;
- KDB+ namespace/schema explorer;
- Quick View variable hierarchy inspector;
- Dependency/call tree explorer;
- Multi-level server-tree configuration, lookup and filtering;
- Syntax highlighting, bracket matching;
- Auto-completion of current namespace's entities;
- Graphical representation of query results;
- Unicode support;
- 64-bit (x64) architecture support.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- CPU: x86-compatible Intel or AMD, 700 MHz
- Memory: 256 Mb;
- Free disk space: 20 Mb.
- OS: Windows ® XP/Vista/7.
Steps to install:
- Extract the downloaded ZIP archive into a target directory of your choice, with at least 20Mb of free space;
- Create a shortcut to qpad.exe by dragging the file onto your Desktop (or any other location);
- Double-click on the shortcut (you've just created) or on qpad.exe in the target directory to run the application.
Download fully functional version for free (expires twice a year).
See change log for details.
Believe it or not,
QInsightPad quite simply runs under Windows.
We are committed to having the minimum of dependencies
on software packages, service packs, updates, etc.